Online Resources

One of the reasons I created this blog was because there aren't a lot of online sources talking about bonding and living with multiple rabbits together, especially not groups of three or more. So, here are listed some of the best ones I could find. If you know of others, please post them in the comments.

"Introducing Rabbits in a Group Situation" at rabbit.org 
"Group Living" at rabbit.org 
"Sanctuary Group Living" at rabbit.org 
"Multi-Maintenance" at rabbit.org 
"Fiona Forms a Family" at rabbit.org
"Bonding Rabbits into Groups" at rabbitresidence.org
"My Secrets to Bonding My Bunnies" at mybunnies.com
"Rabbit Groups and Trios" at cottontails-rescue.org (3/4 down the page)
"How I bonded a Trio" at rabbitinthehouse.org
"Bonding a Trio of Rabbits" at ficampbell.com
"A Game of Buns: A Bonding Tail of Three Bunnies" at ohiohouserabbitrescue.org



No comments:

Post a Comment


Advertisement